Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Killers

Now, all of you might possibly have heard of the band called The Killers. They're from Las Vegas and are currently on tour as well. This has to do with their new album, which I haven't heard yet, but the critics say it's rather average. But those guys are too cool to be just average, so listen to it anyway. Brandon Flowers is totally worth it! Meanwhile, they're rocking several big festivals this summer, with Polish Coke Live Music in Cracow (August 2012). Well, I now start to think they must just like Cracow, here they also performed in 2009 (CLMF as well) and I first saw them when they supported U2 in 2005 in Chorzow (Southern Poland). That was a hell of a support! This time however, I have some pics and videos from Berlin Festival 2012, which they headlined (September 7th, 2012). Enjoy!
(Forgive the quality, it was made with my mobile, BUT thanks to it you can actually feel the atmosphere of the gig!)




No comments:

Post a Comment